Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My mosiac

I found this cool website with instuctions for creating a personality mosiac, but with me being rather silly, I forgot to add the link to it. iRoll....

To make a mosiac, you have a set of questions (which I'll post below it), search on Flickr for your answer, and pick a photo to use for it.

The questions I answered were:

1. What is your first name? - Abby
2. What is your favorite food? - Spagetti
3. What high school did you go to? - Yale Secondary (there weren't any photos, so I posted what I'd like it to look like)
4. What is your favorite color? - Lots of them, though I searched for blue
5. Who is your celebrity crush? - Rupert Grint
6. Favorite drink? - Mountain Dew
7. Dream vacation? - The Hole-in-the-Wall, South Africa
8. Favorite dessert? - Lemon Meringue Pie
9. What you want to be when you grow up? - A Mother
10. What do you love most in life? - Sunsets
11. One Word to describe you. - Random
12. Looked up my flickr name and found something about me - (I don't have a Flickr, so I posted what it would be) Lake By The Pond

No comments: